Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dogs of New Orleans

You didn't think I could go away for a week and not take a billion pictures of dogs, did you? The awesome red pit bull that makes multiple appearances is Kai, who belongs to A, who was my wonderful hostess/tourguide two days. What a lovely, stable, and generous bulldog, of course straight from the local SPCA. Charmed the pants right off of a cat-guy at the protest for gay marriage downtown. The boxer belongs to a homeowner we welcomed home with the St Bernard Project (more on that later).

2 comments:

Running With Dogs said...

You are so talented! I'm always amazed to see your pictures and to see how beautiful they all turn out. I'm so happy your MY honey -and my kid's photo happy aunt!

Mary said...

Awesome photos! You have such a talent!

p.s. our blog died. :( we have new address:

http://www.caninemafiosos.com