Thursday, January 29, 2009

You Know You Have Too Much Time on Your Hands When...

I often find funny blogs for C, and she is kind of in love with them. I was trying to remember some of them today, and couldn't, so I thought I'd compile them here. Some of them are world renowned, some a little... esoteric. I don't read any of these, but some people think they're hilarious.

Cake Wrecks: When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong.

Fugly Horse of the Day: Snarky comments on the breeding of poor quality horses, silly or abusive training techniques, and pretty much anything else that annoys me.

Ugly Wedding Dress of the Day: because some brides just have bad taste.

whatikilledtoday:I work with a lot of injured wildlife. Also not wild animals that are just in a lot of pain. Sometimes I have to euthanize them. I decided to record each animal I euthanize here.

Stuff White People Like:This blog is devoted to stuff that white people like.

passive-aggressive (and just plain aggressive) notes- no your mother doesn't work here: painfully polite and hilariously hostile writings from shared spaces the world over.

Why Women Hate Men - The Blog: Actual internet personal ads posted on public dating boards by men who have absolutely no clue how to attract a woman.

The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks.

Not Always Right: (The Customer is) Not Always Right.

Bad Parking.

Apostrophe Abuse: Links and visuals illustrating an orthographic pet peeve.

Red Pen, Inc..

Bad Questions for Yahoo Answers: For Those Who Believe There is No Such Thing as a Bad Question.

(My Personal Favorite)Flickr Lurkr: Photos I Lurked on Flickr while I was looking for other photos.

Vanity Plates: Creepiness in 8 Characters or Less: IMJDGINU.

(My Personal Runner-Up)Photo Cliches: You're Not as Original as You Think.

Photoshop Disasters

Suicide Food: Animals That Desire to be Eaten. Sickening.

men who look like old lesbians.

People I No Longer Talk ToThis blog is dedicated to people who I used to work with, be married to, had a relationship with but, for one reason or another, no longer speak to. Please feel free to add the list.

Sorry I Missed Your Party: Pictures of Other People's Parties from Flickr.

You Suck at Craigslist: Exactly what it says on the tin.

Fuck You, Penguin: A blog where I tell cute animals what's what.

It's Lovely! I'll Take It!: A Collection of Poorly Chosen Photos from Real Estate Listings.

That's Punny!: a photoblog celebrating the pun, which is certainly mightier than the sword.

Acronyms Sometimes Suck: A.S.S.

2 comments:

ana poe said...

Sweet! Now I no longer have to scour the internet for entertainment because you've done it for me... though my work may suffer.

Sarah said...

This is wonderful! I will never be bored again :)