Thursday, July 09, 2009

Always the Last One to the Party

You've probably seen this, if you're in the Oakland loop, but if you've followed my blog for even a week, you know I'm always a little late.

This video is hilarious in a Borat way- totally offensive, and totally hilarious. Only I hated Borat and I love this. Maybe because Borat was racist and awful and this just... disses Oakland. I can take it. Plus, it totally also hates on Mission hipsters at the end, which makes it all worth it. That and the green and gold lettering. Sick.

3 comments:

thb said...

This would've been soooooooo much better if the Hey Sarah Palin team did it and set it to music! There's a lot to work with when it comes to Oak-land not being cool

KHB said...

loooove it. especially the i hella love oakland girl after zachary's. and was that a suburu they were ghost riding? classic.

themacinator said...

i agree- pretty awesome!