Monday, August 02, 2010

Mini Fame, Again

Ok, I kind of solicited this fame, but I'm proud of it. Oakland Murals is the inspiration behind this awesome new spot at Oakland North. I was kind of funky about being featured in it, but I'm so happy that Jill got to talk to Malia of Malia Movement and the awesome folks at Community Rejuvenation Project to get what she really needed- faces and information about what the murals are about. I'm just a facilitator.

I love Oakland. Some crazy shit has been going down here and I'm having weird feelings that alternate between "you can't go home again" and "forget it, themacinator, it's Chinatown." So it's good to have something positive to work on. Which, in fact, is why I started this in the first place.

Oakland murals color the urban jungle from Jill Replogle on Vimeo.



So don't forget to check out the article, and Oakland Murals.

1 comments:

敬周喜 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。..................................................