Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rebirth Follow Up

I posted last week about a photo trip gone weird and promised pictures. They're here.

saved

That person is being fully submerged under water.

cold

This person is getting ready to be saved.

Interestingly, I just read a great piece from Sociological Images (a blog I highly recommend, by the way), about early socializing to Christianity. Included was this video. I've only seen it with the sound off, but it's still pretty amazing. Again, I'm refraining from judgement, but as an (extreme?) left-leaning person, it was fascinating to see something close up that I usually only see in snap shots. Read the full text from SI, don't just watch this video.

1 comments:

thb said...

how bizarre! And to see it after reading about what might be cruelty to animals and what is legal....very bizarre...