Monday, February 14, 2011

The Year of the Bug: Valentine's Day

Well, I wanted something better than this, but my plan with him and his unrequited love (Pocket) failed. Pocket was freezing outside and shivering, which made her look even more like a squirrel. Mac decided to sniff her, which is a Very Bad Idea. So now she was a shivering squirrel with every intention of biting Mac. (He deserved it.) This was going nowhere good, we ended that plan. Then I tried T's plan of putting on every pink item he owned, but that was not physically possible. It just wouldn't fit. There are about 50 items, and they don't stretch enough to layer. I wanted red and pink and cheesy but artsy, but this is what you get.


week 7/52: is that him?

4 comments:

Running With Dogs said...

He looks so forlorn! Poor mac! He is so sad that pocket didn't want to pose with him. . .

Anonymous said...

I am amazed that there is quality champagne in your house! And, I think Mac looks wonderful..if a bit forlorn. From DB in NZ

themacinator said...

pretty sure that champagne has been sitting here since it was gifted to me by you and thb (way before you were in nz!) i haven't found the occasion to drink it.

way more comments on this champagne than on mac!!! must be good and time to drink it!

thb said...

can you teach a dog to pop a cork?